The November election for Capri by the Sea Board of Directors is fast approaching.
The election will take place at the Association’s Annual Meeting November 14, 2015.
CALL FOR CANDIDATES
Association members who would like to be candidates for the board should complete the attached Candidate Statement and return to Trina Marxen at the Capri by the Sea Management office no later than September 18, 2015.
Questions, comments and concerns can be directed to Trina at (858) 270-6878 or email@example.com
CAPRI BY THE SEA CONDOMINIUM OWNERS ASSOCIAITON
ANNUAL MEETING OF THE MEMBERSHIP
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2014
- Registration of hand delivered ballots
- Close of Registration and Call to Order
- Introduction of the Inspectors of Election
- Quorum determination by the Inspectors of Election
- Close of Polls and Counting of Ballots
- Introduction of current Board
- Introduction of Candidates for Board
- Board Announcements/Manager’s Report
- Announce vote on IRS Revenue Ruling 70-604
- Election outcome by the Inspectors of Election
NOTICE OF THE ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING OF THE BOARD
A Board of Directors organizational meeting will be held immediately following adjournment of the Annual Meeting.